Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: lemongrass and lime

I have one for Lemongrass:

My husband suffers from Tennis Elbow...I have been putting lemongrass and deepblue on his elbow at least 3 times a day and he hasn't complained of it hurting like he used to.  He couldn't even pick something up with his right hand without his elbow hurting.  Now he is able to do his normal everyday activities and my husband is a very active person, so this has helped him in so many ways

Rachel :)


From: Temple <dangerine@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 11:51 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: lemongrass and lime

Lemongrass:
I use lemongrass to kill off fingernail fungus per Pat's
recommendation on this forum.  First, I dilute it in a tiny glass
bottle 1 to 1 ratio with FCO.  Put it on twice a day.  It turned the
nails yellow-orange, but it killed off the infection in a couple of
days allowing the nails to grow out normally without pitting and the
cuticle grew back normally, too.

Second, I am using Lemongrass on my neck to try to dissolve some bone
spurs caused by osteoarthritus.  I think it is helping.  My range of
motion is getting bigger, and my pain is almost completely gone.  I
only put it on in the evening since the scent on my body is too strong
for work.

Now to test out on my high choloesterol!  Thanks for the great ideas
everyone!

Lime:
It makes any beverage taste better.  Lime, I drink in beer and soda
(detox while you retox).  We also spray it on watermelon.  There is a
small (1 or 2 oz) glass spray bottle from www.aromatools.com that we
keep filled with distilled water and 10 drops of lime in the kitchen.
It gets sprayed on all kinds of food to brighten the flavor.  Great on
a all Mexican and Thai food!

doTERRA lime oil really helped me when I had pneumonia earlier this
year.  Everyone is different, and lime was the one oil that really
helped my cough and congestion.  I would rub it onto my throat and
chest and side...(basically around my breast) on the side with the
infected lung then put a heating pad on it and go to sleep.  The first
night I tried this, I had weird dreams about vomiting up lime sherbet
and woke up finally able to cough out stuff.  Into the nebulizer it
went the next day, and I recovered in 3 weeks instead of 3 months like
the last time I had it 10 years ago!

Love,
Temple
altmedoils@gmail.com


On Sep 27, 5:24 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I take the lemongrass internally using a veggie cap...3-5 drops daily
> is the recommended dosage for lowering choloesterol:) I think on
> builddoterra.com there's a recording (not sure if a webinar) that is
> entitled Beyond the Family Physician kit and I believe this is where I
> learned about using lemongrass for lowering cholesterol...
>
> Also I use it on my lymphatics b/c I have lymphedema in my legs and
> hips it works well for this too...
>
> On Sep 27, 7:18 am, JoyceDorn <joyced...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Where are you putting the Lemongrass?
> > I am using this for sore joints due to tendon damage wonder if this will
> > work for as lowering cholesterol is something my doctor is urging me to
> > do as well.
>
> > On 9/26/2011 11:46 AM, Brooke Magleby wrote:
>
> > > I will share her own words:
> > > " I have had problems with my triglycerides for a long time and nothing
> > > seemed to lower them and my doctor wanted to put me on Lipitor, I refused
> > > because of the horrible side effects associated with it.  In February, I
> > > started using one to two drops of doTERRA's lemongrass  and peppermint twice
> > > a day for my thyroid.  My next blood work was scheduled for the end of March
> > > and my thyroid levels were in the normal level (I no longer needed to take
> > > medication)  AND I found out that one of  the side effects of using the
> > > lemongrass was lowering my triglycerides!  They went from 323 to 96!  The
> > > doctor wanted to have another blood test in June to make sure everything
> > > remained stable.  My thyroid was still in the normal range without
> > > medication AND my triglycerides went to 94!  I love side effects like that!"
> > > - SusAnn
> > > Hope that is helpful to you!  - Brooke M.
>
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Alice&  William
> > > Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 9:01 AM
> > > To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > Subject: RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: lemongrass and lime
>
> > > Lemongrass to lower cholesterol.  Interesting.  How much did your friend use
> > > daily and how often for those results?
>
> > > Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
>
> > > Brooke Magleby<brooke...@cableone.net>  wrote:
>
> > >> Lemongrass:
> > >> Lowering Cholesterol (a friend went from 323 to 96 in a month)
> > >> Improving eyesight
> > >> Thyroid Issues
> > >> Ligament repair
> > >> Tendon repair
>
> > >> Lime:
> > >> Asthma
> > >> Yummy in water
> > >> Asthma
> > >> Detox
> > >> Asthma
> > >> Cooking
> > >> Oh...and did I mention....
> > >> Asthma :-)
>
> > >> Those are just a few of the things I have used those two for....  - Brooke
> > >> M.
>
> > >> -----Original Message-----
> > >> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > >> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Gibbs
> > >> Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:08 PM
> > >> To: Everything doTERRA
> > >> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: lemongrass and lime
>
> > >> I've had a client use lemongrass to help repair a strained ligament.
> > >> I use lemongrass for my spider veins.
>
> > >> On Sep 22, 11:56 am, Erica<ericamcgu...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> > >>> My friend bought a lemongrass and I am wondering how she can use it.
> > >>> What are your favorite things to use it for?!
> > >>> Also, another friend bought a lime oil for her daughter and is
> > >>> wondering if she can use while she is pregnant?
> > >>> thanks!
> > >> --
> > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > >> For more options, visit this group at
> > >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > >> --
> > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > >> For more options, visit this group at
> > >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment