Thursday, September 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oregano

Ok so break may be a strong word I don't take a break either actually
I just switch the ones I'm using and thanks to you for sharing how to
muscle test myself I retest myself when I think something needs to be
"tweeked" so there's the word instead of taking a break sometimes I
have to "tweek" my oils;) Thanks Pat for keeping me straight...lol:)

On Sep 28, 7:16 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I can't even imagine taking a break from my oils. I do change them around a
> bit, but
> take a break, Never.
>
> pat
>
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I think I have read on here that some ppl suggest taking a wk break
> > from the oils...maybe during the week she takes a break from oregano
> > she could use another anti-inflammatory...Franki is also very good for
> > this type of pain or at least I have found it to be...I have fibro as
> > well. Hope this helps...
>
> > On Sep 28, 1:31 am, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> > > Have a lady in our group who has fibromyalgia and arthritis. She takes
> > > oregano daily in her tea and also topically. I know with the antibiotic
> > > protocol it suggests taking a break. Any concern with long term use?
> > > gin
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment