Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] LLV Testimonial

I have a friend with a device that tests for antioxidant levels in the
body. Three years ago she scanned me and (thinking I was super healthy
of course) I was shocked to discover that I was actually well below
ideal at 28,000 (I'm not sure what units it is measuring in). Last
weekend I had her do another scan... this time I was preparing myself
for bad news again HOWEVER, I have been taking LLV for a year, and the
LLW for almost a year before that. This time, my result was 41,000--
the ideal range starts at 40,000. Obviously I am super happy with
that! I am really glad I got that baseline a few years ago, and I give
all the credit to the LLV.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment