Thursday, September 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Wet Eczema (infected)

Yes, it is very much possible that you have allergic reactions to some
essential oils as one of my fiends was to Lemon.
Totally agree with your suggestion.


On Sep 29, 5:31 am, "Paul & Debbie Woolston" <woolston2...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> This sounds so similar to what I've just been through.  I have never
> had an allergic reaction be in my skin, have never had eczema
> either.   I have studied and used "Alternative Healing" for a very
> long time, even though I'm rather new to Essential Oils, I'm not a
> novice.  Two months ago I thought I was detoxing, it settled in one of
> my arms, and I kept treating, tried several suggestions (at different
> times) with no improvement.  Bad rash, wet eczema, incredible itch and
> even burn sometimes, it is a long story which I'm not going to go into
> it at this point.
>
> One day I had a very clear manifestation, I diffused an oil that I had
> been using occasionally (a common one for the skin) and within minutes
> I broke out in full body hives ... I was elated to realize that I was
> actually reacting to one in particular ... however happy to know the
> cause, after three of the most agonizing days I ended up in a hospital
> for two days.  It seems I am allergic to Melaleuca (and possibly
> another oil or two).
>
> I realized when they asked me if I ever had hay fever that it is
> TOTALLY possible to be allergic to an EO.  They are good things so I
> never really thought of being allergic to them, but the realization
> that I have had hay fever ... certainly it could be.  I would never
> have thought that it would be Melaleuca ... it is FOR the skin.  But
> when I think of it, for many years tee tree oil (and products) has
> been around.  I never was a huge fan, and even using the oils on the
> skin during this experience, I didn't use the Melaleuca a lot (perhaps
> a bit of inspiration), just enough to keep the matter from clearing
> up.
>
> With the reaction, I stopped all oils and all other things I employ
> for over a week, I went on mild foods and followed the doctors orders
> for the meds (that was the hardest as I've not had to use antibiotics
> or steroids for over 25 years).  I have been tested (muscle tested)
> for oils and found what many my body doesn't like right now.  Of the
> ones that my body likes, I'm introducing one at a time, and very
> slowly at that.  I may eventually go for the medical allergy testing,
> but that won't be for a while if I do.
>
> Through this I've had several knowledgeable people tell me that they
> don't think I'm "allergic", maybe I was just using too many, maybe I'm
> detoxing ... yes, maybe, but it is possible to actually be allergic
> too!  That would explain the experience that I've had.   I LOVE the
> oils, I BELIEVE in their healing powers, I will eventually be able to
> use most of them, but it is only wisdom to avoid those that I am
> sensitive to ... or allergic to.
>
> My point, don't rule it out!  you could be allergic to something.
>
> On Sep 29, 8:17 am, "Brooke Magleby" <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I haven't been able to keep up on this particular discussion, but I am
> > wondering if the condition is not 'eczema' necessarily?  I agree with Pat -
> > Eczema is an 'external manifestation' of an 'internal problem'!  There is a
> > great book that may help you called "The Whole Body Cleansing" by Dr.
> > Gaetano Morello, ND.  In his book it helps one understand how the internal
> > part plays into almost all conditions such as yours.  Otherwise - you will
> > have the yo-yo effect of the steroids and other meds for a very long time.
> > (And just so you are aware - the steroids usually compound the problem with
> > yeast and candidia.  My son is an example of that!)
>
> > How many drops of On-Guard were you taking?  Also, have you considered
> > taking them in capsules instead of just water?  I am sure this is a painful
> > thing you are going through, but two things that I have learned in my
> > journey with the oils.  They WILL work, if one is consistent, and patient;
> > two, it takes time for some conditions.  It is not something that may go
> > away in a week or even a month.  If this is a condition you have been
> > experiencing for a long length of time, it may take months to completely
> > take care of the situation.   Don't give up yet!
>
> > Best to you! - Brooke M.
>
> > From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Patricia Leavitt
> > Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:11 PM
> > To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Wet Eczema (infected)
>
> > Your condition requires cleansing from the inside!
>
> > Pat
>
> > On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 3:28 PM, DanielH <dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
>
> > I don't have Vetiver.
>
> > Last week, the infection flared up to the point that the 3 'main
> > patches' were just oozing constantly.  Very uncomfortable and quite
> > painful too.  I started to take the OnGuard on a trial run to see if
> > it would work like an antibiotic.  I took it in water, 4 times a day
> > from Friday onwards, and by Sunday, it looked like the patches had
> > dried up (mostly).  I had also been applying Frankincense to the
> > patches topically.
>
> > By yesterday (Tuesday) I was quite excited, thinking I had found a
> > natural antibiotic.. but no.  It ultimately failed.  Tuesday evening
> > the 'dry' coating on the patches merely peeled off (like a thin skin/
> > scab) and the patches are seeping/oozing badly again.  I wonder if the
> > thin 'scab' was merely the frankincense dried out.  Ultimately, the
> > infection is still there.  Actually, as my eczema is getting worse, I
> > wonder if the OnGuard is actually having a negative impact, so I
> > stopped taking it today.
>
> > In the morning I will be chasing for a Doctors appointment and ask for
> > steroids and antibiotics again. Sadly, no essential oil has helped my
> > eczema in the slightest.
>
> > Daniel
>
> > On Sep 21, 3:13 am, Yoshihami <kinko.hamil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Daniel,
>
> > > How's your condition?
> > > I suggested one of my clients to use Vetiver on her wet eczema around
> > > a week ago.
> > > She told me today that it works much quicker on her than Frankincense.
>
> > > You might want to try it, let me know!
>
> > > On Sep 15, 5:40 am,DanielH<dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > I put some Frankincense directly on theeczemapatches that arewet,
> > > > and I'm also attempting to drink OnGuard (wow, that's pretty nasty!)
> > > > maybe 3 or 4 times a day.
>
> > > > I would have thought that OnGuard should help, as it is said to kill
> > > > bacteria (as well as viruses).  I hope that as the research showed it
> > > > to be 90% successful in supressing a virus... perhaps it will be
> > > > successful with bacteria too.
>
> > > > Here's me hoping...!
>
> > > > On Sep 14, 11:27 pm, Kinko Hamilton <kinko.hamil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > Yes, you directly put it on affected area as often as you have to.
>
> > > > > One of my clients got over it by taking LLV and direct topical
> > application.
>
> > > > > I assume you may layer it with On Guard butweteczemais not due to
> > virus,
> > > > > so I would suggest to hold it off on this one for now.
> > > > > On Sep 14, 2011 5:07 PM, "DanielH" <dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > Can you advise on the best way to take it? - directly onto theeczema
> > > > > > patches? onto the foot? or swallowed? and I guess fairly regularly
> > > > > > too?
>
> > > > > > On Sep 14, 6:51 pm, Kinko Hamilton <kinko.hamil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > >> I would try Frankincense.
> > > > > >> This oil has been helping many of my friends witheczemaand skin
> > > > > infection.
> > > > > >> I hope it goes away fast and you can relax soon.
>
> > > > > >> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 1:29 PM,DanielH<dj_dan...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > > > >> > Hi
>
> > > > > >> > I have mentioned in a separate topic previously that I was taking
> > GX
> > > > > >> > Assist and PB Assist + to try to deal witheczema.  The 1st round
> > of
> > > > > >> > GX Assist fired up theeczemaso badly that it became infected in
> > > > > >> > patches (constantly leaking/seeping... hence "wet"eczema) and I
> > > > > >> > needed steroids and antibiotics to treat it and get it under
> > control.
>
> > > > > >> > I've now gone through a 2nd round, and whilst theeczemadid not
> > flare
> > > > > >> > up so badly, it still flared up.  I completed it all about 2
> > weeks
> > > > > >> > ago, but theeczemais progressively getting worse from this flare
> > up,
> > > > > >> > and it is again infected.  I really don't want to have to go back
> > to
> > > > > >> > the doctor and go on antibiotics again!
>
> > > > > >> > Can anyone recommend an oil that is equivalent to antibiotics to
> > treat
> > > > > >> > the infection and stop it leaking?  Whilst leaking, no medicines
> > can
> > > > > >> > treat it.
>
> > > > > >> > I wonder if OnGuard would help - and if so, should I be taking it
> > > > > >> > internally regularly like an antibiotic (e.g. 3 or 4 times a
> > day), in
> > > > > >> > water perhaps?
>
> > > > > >> > I need to cut the infection quickly before it spreads further,
> > and
> > > > > >> > then I really will have to go on antibiotics again.
>
> > > > > >> > Cheers
>
> > > > > >> > --
> > > > > >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> > Google
> > > > > >> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > > >> > To post to this group, send email to
>
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com> > > >> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > > >> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> > <mailto:everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>> > > >> > For more options, visit this group at
> > > > > >> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > > > > --
> > > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > > > To post to this group, send email to
>
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> > <mailto:everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
>
> > > > > > For more
>
> ...
>
> read more »

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment