Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] sinus infection

My husband rubbed on guard on my feet every two hours and focused mainly on the sinus reflex points and my infection cleared up in a day. In fact my nose was so plugged that I couldn't smell any of the oils. We tried a bunch but none seemed  to quite kick it. He decided to rub my feet and I had no clue which oil he was using but all of a sudden while he was massaging the feet my sinuses started to pop open and it caught me by surprise and I asked him what he was using and it was the on guard with coconut oil about 3-4 drops. Like I said it was gone in a say but I kept with it for the next few days morning and night. Hope that helps. 
Where is she that she is exposed to mold? I would start treating the mold wherever she is at with an on guard solution. 
 
On Sep 28, 2011, at 8:59 PM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:

I would rub Breathe, Rosemary and Lime on the sinus areas and then I would put
equal drops of Oregano, Thyme and Melaleuca in a capsule and take it once a day.
I would do the topical as needed.

Pat

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 9:30 AM, katrina <bobdavisconstruction@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a friend who has chronic sinusitis.   She has been taking oil
of oregano from a different company than doterra.  Can you make any
suggestions?.  Should you also rotate oils.  These infections are
caused from mold allergies.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment