Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Baby (3 months) with cough and runny nose

Hi, Gretchen,
I would recommend that she diffuse 1 drop of Breathe in baby's room
and one drop of lavender on baby's feet. If she doesn't have a
diffuser, maybe you can lend her yours? She might even buy the kit
that comes with the diffuser :)

Good luck,
Elizabeth

On Sep 28, 11:53 am, Gretchen <prvb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Got a call from a customer who has a baby who woke up with a slight
> cough and a runny nose this morning. What oil would you recommend? She
> wants something today, will be enrolling this week or next but needs
> something now. She owns Balance and DigestZen. I have Lemon, Breathe,
> Lavender, Peppermint, Purify, and Rosemary in stock. What should I
> tell her to use?
>
> If it were me and my baby I know what I would do, but she doesn't own
> all of the oils that I do. I want to basically sell her one oil, 2 if
> I have to. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment