Friday, September 30, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Eczema and Clear Skin

I have.  It takes away the itching almost immediately.  It has taken some time for my dry patch to go away, but it is going away.  I bet if I put it on at least twice a day, my two patches that I have would be gone, I tend to get busy and forget.  I am only applying it in the morning after I shower.  

Hope this helps
Rachel

From: Janine Manville <neansmail@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 1:31 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Eczema and Clear Skin

Has anyone tried Clear Skin for eczema like the Modern Essentials book suggests? Does it work?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment