Friday, September 30, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] calenders

   I got the calendars too and I would love to have a copy of this information.  Sorry that I don't know how to get it on here.  The only way I know how is to do it as an attachment to an email.
 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 

From: Rebecca <energyworkswonders@yahoo.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 3:00 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] calenders

Yesterday, I put togethe a 2-page document to use with the calenders.
I have decided to tear off all of the coupons and give/send this
document with it. I feel it is a great tool and thought that I would
share it on here, but don't know how to post it. It will not copy and
paste, so can't do that. Any suggestions, and I will be happy to
share!!
Becky

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment