Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: lemongrass and lime

OK I just have to chime in with my two cents because every time I see
those too oils together I think of this recipe. I made it when I was
making an eBook for all of my raw smoothies and soups.

Thai Coconut Curry
Raw Thai Coconut Curry
2 Cups Coconut Cream (coconut water and young coconut scraped out and
blended together)
2 Small Cloves of Garlic
1 teaspoon Curry Powder
2 teaspoons Galangal (or Ginger), diced and peeled
1/4 Hot Pepper (depending on how hot you like it add more or less )
1 Tablespoon fresh Cilantro (or Parsley)
5 Dates
1 Medium Tomato
1 Tablespoon Miso
1 teaspoon Spirulina
Juice of one Lime (2 drops CPTG Essential Oil Lime)
1 Handful of Basil
2 Drops Lemongrass CPTG Essential Oil
3 Drops Lime CPTG Essential Oil

Place ingredients in VitaMix and blend until warm.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment