Monday, September 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: thyroid cancer

I am a thyroid cancer survivor. However I did not know about the oils
when I went through my surgery and treatment. But I do know this, I
have taken the highest dose of synthroid for the last 12 years since
my cancer. It has never been changed. I have been taking the LLV
vitamins and without thinking about it I didn't realize how it was
helping my thyroid, or lack there of. The last time I went to have my
blood drawn to check my different levels, for the first time in 12
years they wanted to lower my dose. I was alarmed as getting the dose
regulated is one of the toughest things after having cancer. After
thinkin hard about what I was doing that would change the need for a
lower dose, I realized I started the LLV vitamins since my last blood
draw, and I firmly believe that it has helped bring things more in
balance so that I am not requiring as high of a dose on my synthetic
thyroid hormone. I love doTERRA and the way it has blessed my life!

On Sep 4, 8:28 am, sunny <shoppedote...@aol.com> wrote:
> I''ve just met a woman who has thryoid cancer.  Her thryoid has been
> removed.  She's now gaining weight, whether from the meds she's on now
> or the removal of the throid.  This bothers her because she's always
> been slim and able to maintain her weight.  What oils could I suggest
> from here on out that would help her with thryoid problem and weight?
>
> Thank you all!
>    Sunny

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment