Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Problems Sleeping

Hi Nisa,

Are you on the LLV? About two weeks after my husband started taking
the LLV, he commented on how well he sleeps and that has always been a
problem for him.

Good luck,
Sherrie

On Sep 25, 7:47 pm, "Nisa H." <Nisa.hun...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I use lavender to help me sleep but is there something else that is
> more effective? I dont have a diffuser, I dont like putting it on my
> pillow because it ends up on my face and I break out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment