Sunday, September 4, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Pregnant and thirsty

I'm about 38 weeks along now and in the beginning I was like you too.
I was constantly thirsty. Sometimes I still am. I would wake up in the
middle of the night just to drink more. Try drinking something with
electrolytes or coconut water. I like the zico brand it's better than
some of the others. I also loved adding Slim & Sassy to my water. I
only added 1 drop to about 24oz. Check your salt intake too. I noticed
whenever I ate out or someone else made food for me that I was more
thirsty that day or night. Just keep drinking. It'll get better. :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment