Saturday, September 3, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Pregnant and thirsty

Have not really measured but I don't think so.

On Sep 3, 2:46 pm, DoTerra9...@gmail.com wrote:
> I was worried so I did some checking and found this . . .
>
> Water is used to make plasma, which is essential for making the 45%  
> increase in blood you and your baby will need. It also helps make the  
> amniotic fluid that cushions and surrounds your baby.
>
> So it's probably OK and lemon in the water for sure will be good to do. Are  
> you drinking more than a gallon a day?
>
>
>
> On , DoTerra9...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On , mjkw mjk.islovinl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > That's a good idea Leah. I was reading on what to expect and it said
>
> > > that your body pumps way more blood when you are pregnant which can
>
> > > cause extreme thirst with some people. I just didn't have that with
>
> > > my son. I guess every pregnancy is different.
>
> > > On Sep 3, 2:07 pm, Leah Spencer chrisandleahdote...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > If your body is trying to flush itself, why not help the process by  
> > adding
>
> > > > lemon essential oil to your water?
>
> > > > Blessings,
>
> > > > Leah
>
> > > > On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 1:36 PM, mjkw mjk.islovinl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > Okay so this is my second pregnancy and I didn't know about Doterra
>
> > > > > with my first. I am doing the llv and I am about 8 weeks along. I  
> > have
>
> > > > > been so so thirsty, to the point where I can't quench my thirst. It
>
> > > > > has been miserable. I took the vitamins before but I have been super
>
> > > > > loyal about taking them since I got pregnant. last night I couldn't
>
> > > > > seem to get warm and I was shivering for a about an hour and so
>
> > > > > thirsty and constantly drinking water. This morning I woke up and  
> > feel
>
> > > > > almost normal again and even good. I can tell when I am late on  
> > taking
>
> > > > > them because it goes from bad to worse. But I remembered today that
>
> > > > > someone told me that the oils make you thirsty because it is  
> > flushing
>
> > > > > everything bad out of your system. Is that why I have been so  
> > thirsty?
>
> > > > > Or is it something to do with my pregnancy? I don't remember having
>
> > > > > this with my son...
>
> > > --
>
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> > > For more options, visit this group at
>
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment