Saturday, September 3, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Emergency please help

I really want to thank everyone that has taken some of their valuable
time to try to help in this matter. I will keep you posted as soon as
I hear anything. Bless you, each one of you.

On Sep 3, 10:18 am, Sunny <toet...@cox.net> wrote:
> Wow, you oilers are a wonderful community.  I feel so blessed for your
> input.  So glad to find this place to learn.  I don't know how this
> will all come out, but if any of you also have a prayer,PLEASEsend
> it up for this little girl.  I don't know if this family is going to
> answer my phone calls at this critical time.
>
> On Sep 3, 8:51 am, MomHeather <doterra.heat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I have been dealing with moluscum for a long time on my little ones. I
> > use melaleuca topically and occasionally use on guard and diluted
> > oregano on their feet or spine. My 3 yr old daughter is the one who
> > still has a couple of bumps (down from at least 40).  If I was more
> > diligent I know they would be gone already. Some of her bumps just go
> > away, but many turn red and get slightly inflammed as part of the
> > healing process. She is very fair and her skin is quite sensitive, so
> > once they are red I have to dilute even melaleuca if I apply it
> > directly to the bump.  If it were my daughter in the situation you
> > described, I would use melaleuca and on guard (diluted) with the Aroma
> > Touch technique on her back at least twice a day and also on the
> > bottom of her feet 3-4 times a day. I would also give her lemon in
> > water to drink.  I understand being hesitant to use the oils after a
> > scare, but as others have said, the oils did not cause MRSA and is the
> > best line of defense against it. Read Pat's protocol and share the
> > comments with the family. It's their decision and they need to feel
> > comfortable with it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment