Wednesday, July 27, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Abridged summary of everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com - 60 Messages in 27 Topics

In a share doterra e-mail I received it said something about using wild orange and peppermint in a spray bottle for cooling and energy, does anyone know the ratio of each, I am excited to try this.
 
Thank you,
Lesa
 

To: everythingdoterra+digest@googlegroups.com
From: everythingdoterra+noreply@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Abridged summary of everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com - 60 Messages in 27 Topics
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:04:52 +0000

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra/topics
    caroline anderson <andersoncaro66@gmail.com> Jul 27 01:22AM -0400 ^
     
    Loving this group, learning so much.
    I have been having a lot of problems with pain in my back right by the
    kidneys and adrenals.
    I also have had a lot of problems with very sore and tight muscles more...
    Ginny Eiseman <ginny@kpunet.net> Jul 26 10:44PM -0800 ^
     
    Your symptoms don't sound to me like an adrenal issue. Most adrenal
    issues are accompanied with extreme fatigue, brain fog, weakness, along
    that line. Apart from Addisons or Cushings, adrenal more...
    Rebecca <energyworkswonders@yahoo.com> Jul 26 10:22PM -0700 ^
     
    I have used a gallbladder cleanse that works well. 1 quart tomato
    juice and a quart of sauerkraut juice mixed. Drink one quart day one
    and the other quart day two. You can choose to drink it quickly more...
    Sharon Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:48PM -0700 ^
     
    Pasteurized or fresh juice? Any particular brand if not fresh? What about
    food during the day?
     
    TIA,
     
    On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Rebecca <energyworkswonders@yahoo.com>wrote:
     
    more...
 Topic: Bunion
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Jul 26 07:23AM -0600 ^
     
    The movement of the bones is actually the oils taking care of major
    inflammation and repair of tendons and ligaments so the the
    bones can go back to the way they were supposed to be. more...
    Sharon Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:56AM -0700 ^
     
    I tracked down the massage school and am awaiting a phone call from the
    owner who developed the foot structure massage technique. She also does
    aromatherapy so I will see what I can find out about more...
    Christine Meyer <cmcubcreek@yahoo.com> Jul 26 02:59PM -0700 ^
     
    I have a friend who is a masage therapist and she tells of applying Lavender on
    a gal's spine with scoliosis and lieteraaly watch the spine straighten.  Those
    were not even doTERRA oils, so how more...
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Jul 26 08:32PM -0600 ^
     
    Thanks Sharon,
    Can't wait to see the information, I really do believe the oils can do this,
    I just need some guidance.
     
    pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    more...
    Tamalu Watkins <doterraessentialoils@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:38PM -0700 ^
     
    Hi, Mel!
     
    One of the reasons Cypress is listed for bunions is its ability to
    help the body's circulation. Circulation is crucial for healing. I
    have successfully used the oils to eliminate more...
    Chrystal <doterragift@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:35PM -0700 ^
     
    Aroma tools also sells little dropper bottles and I have been told
    those work very well for keeping the oil where it belongs and only
    dispensing one drop at a time.
    Chrystal
     
    more...
    Chrystal <doterragift@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:31PM -0700 ^
     
    thanks for the recipe...is this just for insulin resistance? I am
    type 1 and have been using geranium for lower Blood Glucose...it is
    very powerful and if you can use less than 1 drop that would be more...
    heidi hao <teamhoola@gmail.com> Jul 26 02:21PM -0700 ^
     
    My daughter in law gave birth about 4 weeks ago. Saturday nite she
    started getting pain in her lower back and Monday started a fever.
    Thought it might be a possible kidney infection. So from Monday more...
    Chrystal <doterragift@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:28PM -0700 ^
     
    Lemongrass--my MIL swears by it for kidneys and I do too! I think she
    just applies it directly to her kidney area...
     
    more...
    leaannstosich <slsich@hotmail.com> Jul 26 08:10PM -0700 ^
     
    Does coriander help with Insulin resistance ? and what other oils
    work if you don;t have coriander?
    more...
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Jul 26 09:22PM -0600 ^
     
    Yes Coriander does help, so does lemongrass.
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    more...
    Rebecca <energyworkswonders@yahoo.com> Jul 26 10:11PM -0700 ^
     
    I have found using Balance on the bottom of my feet helps in balancing
    my blood sugars when having a reaction without having the highs and
    lows. Frequently I don't even eat or drink anything and it more...
    caroline anderson <andersoncaro66@gmail.com> Jul 27 01:15AM -0400 ^
     
    I find this very interesting since I know I must be insulin resistant, I
    will try the balance on my feet. I know Balance is helping in many
    different ways for me right now.
     
    more...
    Chrystal <doterragift@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:27PM -0700 ^
     
    If you are trying to lower blood sugars...I have used Geranium under
    my tongue with great success but be careful and have On Guard ready
    because it lowers blood sugar quickly...
    ---this is: 350-250 more...
    Essential Freedom <essentialfreedom.co@gmail.com> Jul 26 12:44PM -0700 ^
     
    doTERRA ins now carrying the Aroma-Ace diffuser. Has anyone
    determined who long a bottle of oil will last at the various settings,
    etc. I am sure this questions will come up with my potential more...
    Karalie <karalievest@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:04PM -0700 ^
     
    I have the Aroma Ace diffuser myself and haven't tried to "run out" a
    bottle yet. I have heard from my upline that she will go through a
    whole bottle of Purify or Onguard in about 16 hours with the more...
    Mardi Woodward <mardiwoodward@hotmail.com> Jul 26 10:24PM -0700 ^
     
    I love this diffuser because I can run it off and on all night long in
    my child's room when they are sick. I just fill a bottle about a
    quarter full with several different oils and set the time. more...
    Chrystal <doterragift@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:22PM -0700 ^
     
    You don't have to order for 3 months to get that price...you just have
    to order on Loyalty Rewards...I have never heard of a penalty...
     
    more...
    Chrystal <doterragift@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:22PM -0700 ^
     
    Love Love Love the LLV...I recommend it to everybody!
     
     
    On Jul 25, 9:43 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    more...
    Denise Olson <favgrandma@gmail.com> Jul 26 11:02AM -0600 ^
     
    No surgery! His doctor says there is nothing they can do. I have a list of
    questions for him and I need to call and get those answers. But that is
    pretty much all we know at this point. more...
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Jul 26 11:24AM -0600 ^
     
    Denise,
    I am going to put together a complete protocol for him, you sill have it
    later today.
     
    Thanks,
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    more...
    Denise Olson <favgrandma@gmail.com> Jul 26 01:56PM -0600 ^
     
    Thanks!!!!
     
     
     
    On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Patricia Leavitt <
    more...
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Jul 26 09:12PM -0600 ^
     
    Denise,
     
    In this order:
     
    - Make sure his diet is heart healthy, get off dairy, all carbs
    - Start the LLV supplements
    - Make these two blends in glass roller bottles and use them more...
    Denise Olson <favgrandma@gmail.com> Jul 26 11:11PM -0600 ^
     
    Where can I get the roller bottles?
     
     
     
    On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com
    more...
    Rebecca <energyworkswonders@yahoo.com> Jul 26 10:07PM -0700 ^
     
    I faithfully use my oils. I take LLV. I love these products but for
    several months I have tried to resolve pain in both shoulders, in my
    mid-back, nausea and a heaviness in my chest. more...
    Karalie <karalievest@gmail.com> Jul 26 10:01PM -0700 ^
     
    My dear niece is having a difficult end of pregnancy, having been
    having contractions on & off for the past week or so. She has tried so
    many things to get this baby moving. I was wondering if there more...
 Topic: Lavender oil
    "robinpsantos@yahoo.com" <robinpsantos@yahoo.com> Jul 26 06:24AM -0700 ^
     
    Has anyone else experienced or heard of Lavender oil having a more
    stimulating effect on the body ? I have tried using Serenity and
    straight Lavender oil on my feet and in a diffuser before bed and more...
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Jul 26 07:45AM -0600 ^
     
    Yes, without a doubt. This is one of the reasons we try to muscle test the
    oils to see
    what works best for our own bodies. If I put Lavender on my feet I might as
    well get up
    and clean the house. more...
    Joni <wellnessessentials09@gmail.com> Jul 26 07:46AM -0700 ^
     
    Sandalwood is my favorite for instant relaxation. As soon as I put it
    on, I can feel every muscle in my body unwind and relax. It also has
    a tendency to quiet the "mind chatter" that will more...
    Karen Asplindh <Kasplindh@yahoo.com> Jul 26 09:58AM -0700 ^
     
    If I am really having a hard time sleeping and Serenity isn't working,
    which usually does work for me, I use Vetiver. I either put some on my
    wrists where I can smell it or take a couple drops more...
    "robinpsantos@yahoo.com" <robinpsantos@yahoo.com> Jul 26 07:26AM -0700 ^
     
    Thank you Pat,
    I took a Touch for Health class while in Massage therapy school years
    ago. I will refer back to my manual and try muscle testing .
    Robin Santos
     
    On Jul 26, 7:45 am, Patricia more...
    Lynda Green <doterra4u@gmail.com> Jul 26 09:31PM -0600 ^
     
    What I've heard is that too much Lavender can do the opposite and make
    people restless so that's a posibility; maybe you're just using too much of
    a good thing!
     
    Lynda
     
    On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at more...
    "Brooke Magleby" <brookemag@cableone.net> Jul 26 09:48PM -0600 ^
     
    I have. If we remember that the oils help the 'body to perform it's proper
    function' - it may be that the Lavender is not what that person needs to
    help with their restlessness. One friend of mine more...
    Christine <cmcubcreek@yahoo.com> Jul 26 06:02PM -0700 ^
     
    I have an IPC who is to have cataract surgery. Has anyone
    successfully treated cataracts that are NOT in the beginning stages?
    She thinks it will take too long with the oils and has a father that more...
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Jul 26 09:15PM -0600 ^
     
    Just start putting either Frankincense or Immortelle around the eye bone
    twice a day.
    I have heard that the Immortelle is amazing.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    more...
    pinkginghamom <pinkginghamom@gmail.com> Jul 26 02:38PM -0700 ^
     
    Brenda,
     
    I have two children with autism, one was very severe with her violence
    and aggression too. She was on meds for two years and we took her off
    just before we began using the essential more...
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Jul 26 09:13PM -0600 ^
     
    Thanks Brenda, that is so heart warming to hear about your sweet children.
    Thanks,
    pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    more...
    novakidseatfree <novakidseatfree@gmail.com> Jul 26 11:31AM -0700 ^
     
    I've been on it for 3 days and have not had any effects. Infact, I
    don't even know if it's working. Does this mean I have a clean gut?
     
     
    more...
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Jul 26 09:02PM -0600 ^
     
    If you are doing it as directed it is doing its job. You don't have to be
    miserable when
    doing a cleanse. You are smart to finish the process and follow with the PB.
     
    pat
     
    On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 more...
    KRISTI <kristi98@comcast.net> Jul 26 12:53PM -0700 ^
     
    Calcium is also needed to help vit D be utilized. Even if they are
    using dairy, i would recommend preaccidified calcium, liquid works
    best, coral calcium is also good, could be part of the reason more...
    deedle <holmes.dch@hotmail.com> Jul 26 03:29PM -0700 ^
     
    hello, whenever i try and contact someone via their email (such as the
    doterra events in tempe, mesa and gilbert), it comes back
    undeliverable. i have noticed several periods..... at the end of most more...
    Tiffany <chevy409@cox.net> Jul 26 07:09PM -0700 ^
     
    You can call me at 480-862-3583 if that is easier :)
     
    more...
    Linda Heywood <heylou80@gmail.com> Jul 26 08:53AM -0700 ^
     
    I am looking for someone that has a Zyto in Gilbert or Mesa area.
    more...
    katehotz@gmail.com Jul 26 04:32PM ^
     
    I will be in Mesa on Monday and I have one if you can't find another by then.
    ------Original Message------
    From: Linda Heywood
    Sender: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
    To: Everything doTERRA more...
    Tiffany <chevy409@cox.net> Jul 26 07:08PM -0700 ^
     
    I have a zyto and I live in Gilbert. It is 5$ per scan. My phone
    number is 480-862-3583 if you are interested!
     
    more...
    "Temple L.L. Terkildsen" <dangerine@gmail.com> Jul 26 04:24PM -0700 ^
     
    Hello group,
     
    Does anyone have written information or documentation that the Aromatouch
    technique is safe for someone who is 14 weeks pregnant?
     
    I'm posting on behalf of a team member. more...
    Rachel Wachs <rachelloveswade@gmail.com> Jul 26 09:43PM -0400 ^
     
    I would have them lay on their side for an aromatouch technique and also, if
    it is more comfortable for them, I have them sit, reclined and do the
    aromatouch technique on their hands or feet. more...
    mama26kiddos <chgunnerson@gmail.com> Jul 26 07:46AM -0700 ^
     
    Yes Lynn,
    every hour or even every half an hour for the first day seems to kick
    it quicker. i have those oils in a roller ball and just roll it on
    the bites every time i think about it. more...
    Chrystal <doterragift@gmail.com> Jul 26 05:03PM -0700 ^
     
    I got a wasp sting last wednesday and had a presentation later that
    day...I immediately put Purify, Lavender and Melaleuca on the sting.
    3 hours later it was completely gone. --OH I also put cypress more...
    Rebecca <energyworkswonders@yahoo.com> Jul 26 04:43PM -0700 ^
     
    If torticollis develops in a middle aged man, does anyone have a
    protocol suggestion?
    Thanks in advance,
    Becky
    more...
    "christdied4all@msn.com" <christdied4all@msn.com> Jul 26 02:54PM -0700 ^
     
    5 drops wild orange and 3 drops vetiver in a capsule.
     
    Just wanted to share what works for my teenagers when they get
    headaches.
    more...
    AZmidwife <svmidwife@cox.net> Jul 26 12:02PM -0700 ^
     
    I have my clients do a round of GX followed by PB, if they test
    positive for GBS. I also have them do a peri wash with hibacleanse (1
    part hibacleanse 20 parts water). Mix this in a peri bottle and more...
    Tiffany <chevy409@cox.net> Jul 26 11:53AM -0700 ^
     
    Some people have inquired about classes/training in the Mesa/Gilbert/
    Tempe Az area. I wanted to let them know Teresa Harding is coming
    August 6, 2011 and doing an all Day Training. Email me at more...
    brenda <bturbomom@yahoo.com> Jul 26 09:48AM -0700 ^
     
    Thank you so much. I will forward all this to her. This helps
    tremendously. Thanks so much. Brenda
     
    On Jul 25, 8:51 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    more...
    Felicity <pure.essencedoterra@gmail.com> Jul 26 05:31AM -0700 ^
     
    I would love to hear all of the teleseries, but I see patients until
    late wednesdays. if you could post where and when these recordings are
    available that would be great! I would love to be able to more...
    Janae Sherman <tjshurm@hotmail.com> Jul 26 04:03PM ^
     
    I would also LOVE to be able to access these later!! Let us know where to look. Thanks!!!
     
    Janae Sherman
     
     
    more...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment