Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: GX-Assist and PB-Assist... how is it actually supposed to work??

Yes, the new GX is half strength, but the quantity is doubled. Good
luck! You should update this post in a month!

For the yogurt question above, I am still struggling somewhat with
finding a yogurt that I like. I am accustomed to fruity yogurts, or
plain yogurt with LOTS of fruit added. I have been trying to
incorporate Greek Yogurt, but in the past it always required lots of
fruit and granola on top for me to find it enjoyable. The book I
referenced above says that yogurt is the only exception to the dairy
rule because yogurt restores L. acidophilius in your gut which is a
friendly bacteria that gets depleted with yeast overgrowth. However,
it is supposed to be PLAIN yogurt. Fruited yogurts are "laced" with
yeast, plus contain sugars that feed your existing intestinal yeast.
I purchased greek yogurt from Costco called "FAGE." I am giving my
best effort, and looking for ways to incorporate it in different
recipes. I decided to try it as a sour cream substitute on top of my
egg scramble. That worked for me because I stopped thinking of it as
"sweet." The book also has some recipe ideas - some I have tried and
others I have not yet. I didn't do as much yogurt as I should, but I
figured the PB assist had me covered ;-)

As I mentioned above, the diet begins with the Meat, Eggs, Yogurt, and
Vegetables - but that is only phase one which is supposed to last
about a month. In this time, the diet is designed to starve the
invading yeast colonies in your body. After about a month of that,
the book outlines how to reincorporate foods over time in 4 phases.

On Jul 27, 8:09 am, DanielH <dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The contributions to this topic have been interesting to me.  I have
> now completed the GX-Assist and PB-Assist, and intend on continuing
> with another batch in due course.
>
> I guess now I wait for 10 days, and then restart again with the
> process.  I should add though that I had been taking the 30 capsule GX-
> Assist, which is perhaps the 'older' type that's been spoken of.  I
> have since had a further GX-Assist arrive with 60 capsules.  Perhaps
> my eczema will not flare up so badly on the newer smaller dosage of
> the GX-Assist.
>
> I also note that there is a new PB-Assist+, and perhaps this may also
> help more than the PB-Assist I have taken.  So next time... GX-Assist
> (60 capsule version) and PB-Assist+ may bring different results and
> reactions from my body?! =)
>
> My wife is now starting (new) GX-Assist in sync with her starting the
> 'Slim and Sassy' oil.  She has no skin conditions though, so her
> experience will be a lot smoother and simpler than mine!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment