Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Exceptional Family Members

I'm making some flyers with info specifically on how essential oils
can benefit those with Autism, ADD/ADHD, and Asthma. Does anyone have
a testimony I could include? This is a wonderful way to support
military families who often deal with moving to new doctors and
schools every few years. The encouragement can be amazing.
Thanks.
Lillian

On Jul 22, 11:42 pm, kateh...@gmail.com wrote:
> Which base are you on?
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "serendipit...@rocketmail.com" <serendipit...@rocketmail.com>
>
> Sender: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 20:04:14
> To: Everything doTERRA<everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Reply-To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Exceptional Family Members
>
> I am in themilitaryand in a couple of weeks our base is having an
> expo specifically addressed tomilitarywith exceptional family
> members. These can include Autism, ADD/ADHD, asthma, physical or
> mental disability, or anyone in need of long term care. Quite an array
> of needs to be met!
> Several home-based businesses who can help address these needs have
> been given permission to exhibit and I am so excited to have this
> opportunity!  This is specifically to get information out there about
> how doTERRA oils can help with these types of disabilities. I need to
> get some hand-outs ready to give out, and will have the diffuser
> running (serenity or balance maybe?).
> Does anyone know if there are hand-outs already out there for Autism,
> ADHD or Asthma and the like? I can type up some information found
> Modern Essentials, though I don't want to infringe on copyright.  I'm
> also wondering whether I can use the info found on
> everythingessential.me. I'd like to include some testimonials in my
> information.
> Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you doTERRA friends, I know we can help!
> Lillian
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment