Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Gluten symptoms

Every time I get the slightest amount of gluten, two days later I get
extremely tired and have a horrible headache that lasts four days. I
am extremely careful about eliminating gluten but often if I go to a
restaurant or eat at someones house, I get sick from cross
contamination. I haven't found any oils to help with these symptoms
but I haven't tried everything. I'm on the LLV and have done the gx
cleanse once (will do again next month). Does anyone have any
experience with this or other suggestions? I would appreciate it so
much! Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment