Saturday, April 2, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] TRAPPED AIR AFTER SURGERY TO REMOVE A KIDNEY

I wish I has the oils last year when I had my appendix out!  The air that was trapped in my body after surgery was more painful than the actual surgery!  I hope he starts getting some relief soon!  

Rachel 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2011, at 11:33 AM, heather gunnerson <chgunnerson@gmail.com> wrote:

Also digestzen should help. W some xtra peppermint. Rub on tummy and take drops in mouth.
On Apr 2, 2011 4:12 AM, "HealthwithNetti" <directionstohealthandwealth@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Hi can anyone give any advice on this.  My brother in law recently had
> a cancerous kidney removed and now he is suffering with a wind (gas)
> pain in his chest.  He is on morphine for this and has been told it
> will disappear eventually but I think there should be something to
> give him some comfort right now.
> Thank you.
> Netti (Melb/Australia)
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment