Saturday, April 2, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Cold in Eyes

Wow! This must b making its way thru all our kids. Mine r pretty healthy but have come up w cold, fever, sore throat, stuffy eye gunk! No fun! I went on vacation and came home 2 my neighbors daughter has strep. She happened 2 b at my house w my kids while I was gone. Just proves 2 me we need 2 use oils more consistently. Keep it fro coming. I been doin oils but not every hour. Will do it now! A little breast milk in the eye is good. Kids n hubby think I am weird lol.

On Mar 24, 2011 5:33 PM, "cowgirl" <karianncrane@gmail.com> wrote:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment