Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] skin cancer

I put Frankincense on my fingertip and apply it on my nose by my eye.  If any gets in, it doesn't damage it, stings a little.  can put FCO if too uncomfortable.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Jodie" <jlkmathews@gmail.com>
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2011 8:59:35 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] skin cancer

Here I am again ... told ya!  My dad is going to start using
frankincense for a couple skin cancer spots ... but one spot is like
in the corner of his eye ... I'm thinkin that oil should NOT be put in
his eye but what do you people think?
Thanks!
Jodie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment