Wednesday, April 6, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Kids and cough

A friend of mine had this happening and found out the mold was inside
their walls in certain places. They were coughing all the time. They
finally ripped out walls and treated it and stuff like that, but be
sure you check everywhere for the mold.

On Apr 4, 8:29 pm, "moonshine_262...@yahoo.com"
<moonshine_262...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> My kids have been sick since we moved into our new place last August.
> I swore it was mold because everytime they get something it is always
> respitory.  I even went as far as doing an in home mold test.  It
> didn't grow anything.   I have used the Oregano, Melaleuca, On Guard
> or Lemon and that does not seem to do much for them.  They are up most
> of the night coughing.  I give them honey before bed.
> And to top it off, my 4 year old does not want me to touch his body
> with the oils.  My 6 year old likes them and asks for them.
>
> Any suggesstions?  I would really like to get my kids back to good
> health.
>
> Thank you for your suggesstions :)
>
> Rachel in West Jordan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment