Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Animal's or Rodent's, WOW HOPE WE'RE NOT BEING CLASS AS THE ANIMALS?

Same here. It proved very helpful today as my female had another seizure, and in addition to the Reiki I always give her, I was able to give her Frankincense and Lavender because of the recommendations from others with more experience than I have in using these wonderful healers. It was nice to see it calm down faster than it has before, and a mellow girl walk away who wasn't still having tremors...after she kissed me.

I'm so happy to have a resource to aide in ALL of my family's health, including my beloved pets.

Having had pet rats, rabbits, cats, and dogs in my life, I know how much of a relief it is for owners of ANY animals to have something to turn to when their pets are ill. It can be much more frustrating and expensive to deal with a pet's health with allopathic (western) medicine than it is to deal with your children's and your own health issues and emergencies.

Thank you everyone for this wonderful open forum, and for all of your caring and sharing. 

Love and Light,
~Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-513-0055

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."  ~ The Dalai Lama



On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Karen Asplindh <Kasplindh@yahoo.com> wrote:

Of course I love hearing about how the oils are helping people but I
also love to hear how people are using oils to enhance our beloved
pets lives!

On Apr 5, 10:38 am, Pii Rodrigues <k.piil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A couple of weeks ago I did read something from this group conversation
> concerning Oil's that was tested on Rats. Then allof a sudden more serts
> started coming in anout dogs and cats and oil's that has been used on
> peoples pets. I ready would prefer on hearing what annnnnd how our doTerra
> Essential oil's can benefit us human beings and our families and friends,
> wow talk of useing animals for testing I'm sure will lead to much conflict.
>
> Pi'ilani Chun-Rodrigues

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment