Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: swollen leg and weeping sores

Michelle,

It's interesting that the top of your foot itches. That is where your
lymph signal system is. You can move the lymph by pushing/massaging
from the outside of the foot to the inside of the foot (on the top).
Then drain it by pushing in a downward direction between your big toe
and 2nd toe.

Where exactly is the itching on your R foot? Outside or inside of
foot?

Best of luck to you!!

Sandi
rejuvenateyoursole.blogspot.com

On Apr 5, 8:37 am, The Phillips Family <aboutthephill...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I've been reading this blog daily for a year now, but this is the
> first time I've ever responded, simply because it's something I relate
> to.  I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this.
>
> For me, the swelling and weeping in my legs has been related to
> circulatory and emotional issues.  In addition, the top of the left
> foot and the side of my right foot have been painfully itchy.  I was
> told that the soleus muscles in my calves, the body's second "heart"
> that helps pump blood back to the heart, needed to be moved and
> exercised several times a day.  I also had some good chiropractic
> adjustments to keep everything unkinked.
>
> So in addition to my oils and vitamins, I've been getting regular full-
> body lymphatic massages, a couple adjustments, and lots of little
> daily walks.  My body is beginning to heal.  May you begin healing
> soon too!  :)
>
> Michelle

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment