Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Kids and cough

When my daughter had croup and wouldn't stop coughing I would put breathe, cypress, and eucalyptus (diluted with coconut oil) on her chest and bottom of her feet. I applied this combo like every other hour. I would also run a hot and cold air humidifier. I also read that 10mins of steam altering with 10mins cold air (like out in the snow) works great. I live in Texas so i wrapped her in a blanket and we stood in front of an open freezer. Haha! Regardless it worked. It all did. I hope this helps. ( As a side note there's always Vicks chest rub, like mom used)

On Apr 4, 2011, at 10:29 PM, "moonshine_262001@yahoo.com" <moonshine_262001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> My kids have been sick since we moved into our new place last August.
> I swore it was mold because everytime they get something it is always
> respitory. I even went as far as doing an in home mold test. It
> didn't grow anything. I have used the Oregano, Melaleuca, On Guard
> or Lemon and that does not seem to do much for them. They are up most
> of the night coughing. I give them honey before bed.
> And to top it off, my 4 year old does not want me to touch his body
> with the oils. My 6 year old likes them and asks for them.
>
> Any suggesstions? I would really like to get my kids back to good
> health.
>
> Thank you for your suggesstions :)
>
> Rachel in West Jordan
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment