Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Male Infertility

Hi,

I am new to doTERRA and I was looking on Amazon for the book "Super
Simple Wellness"

I was wondering if there is more information so I can find this book.
Such as the author name
and the ISBN number.

Many Thanks


On Apr 2, 1:57 pm, Quilter Janet <quilterja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought it was interesting that I highlighted this last night. I was
> reading in "Super Simple Wellness" and in the essential oil section it
> states (pg249) [Sandalwood raises testosterone levels and increases
> sperm count (apply topically with moist heat).]  Also pg 324 discusses
> reproductive issues men use basil.  Also to cleanse blood & bowels.
> If you need someone to do colonics here in UT, I have a girlfriend who
> is amazing (I actually loved getting one cuz of how good i felt
> after).  That book is amazing and probably has more info for you on
> that topic as Connie Boucher discusses A TON of different modalities
> in 500+ pages.    Here is where I got it...http://www.aromatools.com/Book_Super_Simple_Wellness_p/8914.htm
> SOOOO worth it!!  Side note:  cell phones can make sperm counts
> plummet.  Good luck!  Janet
>
> On Apr 1, 4:36 pm, Janette <ja...@cableone.net> wrote:
>
>
>
> > ~I was surprised that this subject has not been discussed...so here we
> > go.  What oils have worked successfully for treating male
> > infertility?  We have family members who are headed down the road
> > towards in vitro.  The concern is male not female.  So...help us out
> > please.  What has been tried successfully... or what would you
> > recommend and why?  We are ready to learn and try.  Thanks for
> > sharing.  Janette~- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment