Friday, April 8, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Hypothyroidism and Whisper

I have hypothyroidism as well, and I've been using the Slim and Sassy Metabolic Blend in my water. I make sure I get the 25 drops per day recommended, and it's been working well for me...it started working at 3 drops/bottle of water as I got used to it, and worked better as I increased until getting to the 6 drops/bottle I'm at now (I drink four 20 oz bottles of water a day, my first bottle gets 7 drops to make 25/day). I have more energy, I'm losing weight, and my hands were actually sweating the other day, which has never happened in my life that I can recall. My hands and feet are no longer cold all of the time. 

I went off of my levothyroxine years ago, and have been using natural herbal supplements and eating certain things like spinach salads and salmon salad sandwiches daily, along with taking kelp (I add it into my scrambled eggs, soups, and my salmon salad plus take a kelp supplement) and some other supplements to regulate my whole thyroid rather than just the one hormone with the medication. I feel better now than I did even with my previous management program, just from adding Slim and Sassy.

For the hormonal issue, you might want to try adding some Balance to your feet to ground and balance you. 

Blessings,

~Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-513-0055

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."  ~ The Dalai Lama



On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Kristy Skoy <skoykristy@gmail.com> wrote:
I have Hypothyroidism and with the meds I'm on and my birth controll
(IUD) I don't have hormonal days or periods anymore. I am exausted all
the time though and heard that Wisper worked for someone else. So I
tried it to see if it will help me. And now I am so HORMONAL and
spotting!! I haven't felt like this in 6 years and I dont like it. Is
Whisper making it so that I need less meds? Or should I stop using
Whisper. Because everything it says it does in M.E. I am the opposite.
Any suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment