Friday, April 8, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Hypothyroidism and Whisper

I have Hypothyroidism and with the meds I'm on and my birth controll
(IUD) I don't have hormonal days or periods anymore. I am exausted all
the time though and heard that Wisper worked for someone else. So I
tried it to see if it will help me. And now I am so HORMONAL and
spotting!! I haven't felt like this in 6 years and I dont like it. Is
Whisper making it so that I need less meds? Or should I stop using
Whisper. Because everything it says it does in M.E. I am the opposite.
Any suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment