Tuesday, April 5, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Help! DigestZen not enough...any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Have u tried slin n sassy? One of my customers tried it for weight loss. She has always had a problem of being irregular and sure enough, she is now, she is so happy! She had gone to doc for help, tried activia yogaurt and was frstrated. Hope this helps! ERIKA

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:15:14 pm
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
From: "Oils For Thought" <doterra@live.com>
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Help! DigestZen not enough...any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have a combination of oils and anything else that might
help with by IBS. Most of the time I am in only constipation mode.
I've gone as long as 10 days without going and ended up in the
hospital. My physician has me on laxatives everyday. Obviously I do
not like that. I've done the GX assist, followed by PB Assist. I use
digestzen with peppermint and clove in a capsule 3 times a day; plus I
apply it on my stomach. Still I have bloating, gas (both ways) and
cramps. Marjoram works great for cramps by the way. I'm not sure what
to do. I've done everything I know how. I know I need to take care
of the immediate issues, but I would also like to resolve the issue
all together. I've had this condition for 20 years now after my
oldest was born. I had to have an emergency c-section after being in
labor for 72 hours. Upon delivery, my uterus would not contract back
down and because of it being wide open like that, I lost 3/4 of by
body's blood. I remember waking up and screaming an

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment