Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Help! DigestZen not enough...any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have a combination of oils and anything else that might
help with by IBS. Most of the time I am in only constipation mode.
I've gone as long as 10 days without going and ended up in the
hospital. My physician has me on laxatives everyday. Obviously I do
not like that. I've done the GX assist, followed by PB Assist. I use
digestzen with peppermint and clove in a capsule 3 times a day; plus I
apply it on my stomach. Still I have bloating, gas (both ways) and
cramps. Marjoram works great for cramps by the way. I'm not sure what
to do. I've done everything I know how. I know I need to take care
of the immediate issues, but I would also like to resolve the issue
all together. I've had this condition for 20 years now after my
oldest was born. I had to have an emergency c-section after being in
labor for 72 hours. Upon delivery, my uterus would not contract back
down and because of it being wide open like that, I lost 3/4 of by
body's blood. I remember waking up and screaming and seeing by guts
in the doctors hands. I was sedated for 3 days because they felt I
might hemorrhage again. Ever since then my body has been all messed
up. I'm always tired, constipated, headaches. I also have occipital
nerve headaches as well. It seems the older I get the worse my
symptoms get.

If anyone has ANY idea's I would truly truly appreciate it.

Rebecca

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment