Monday, April 4, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: slim and sassy

I was having this issue as well after I doubled the amount in my water
to get to the 25 drops/day recommendation. I added a drop of DigestZen
per bottle of water yesterday and today everything is moving fine. I
was already drinking plenty of water throughout the day, and eating
plenty of fiber, so I had to figure out something else to try.

Blessings,
~Diane
On Mar 28, 6:03 pm, kendra <kendrajoha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone had any experience with getting constipated withSlim&Sassy?
>
> I would think it would be the other way around, that you would be
> releasing "stuff", not holding onto to it.
>
> Let me know,
> Kendra

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment