Friday, April 1, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: basil

I agree with Rob, I do know that Basil is what I recomend to bf mom's
to increase breast milk. Fennel is the best for that, but for now I
recomend basil. No worries while bfing, unless you maybe already have
an abundance supply. :)

On Mar 31, 7:12 pm, Mindy LeFort <decembermoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok so i ordered basil last month for the first time. I usually smell all the
> oils when i get them but this was the only new one to me at the time so i
> just put it in the cupboard with the rest of them. Today i started feeling a
> congested ear so i busted it out to rub on my ear. OH MY it is by far the
> best smelling!!! I love this one! i can't stop sniffing my fingers! so I go
> on to the everythingessential.me site to look up some other uses. then i see
> a precaution about nursing moms, any one know why? i am still nursing.
> hopefully its nothing too huge because i can't get enough of this oil!
>
> mindy
>
> --
> my2.tupperware.com/mindylefort
> mydoterra.com/mindylefort
> mindy-lefort.barefootbooks.com
> shopmaeminerals.com/rep/store/mindysminerals<http://www.shopmaeminerals.com/rep/store/mindysminerals>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment