Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Severe back pain

TRY LEMONGRASS AND FRANKIE…often we can have an infection (strep or Staff) that will cause pain try also capsule of 2 d. oregano 2 d. lemon and 2 drops melaleuca 
On Feb 28, 2012, at 2:02 PM, Carly Nelson wrote:

Someone please help.  I have had pain in my left kidney area for several months.  It got really bad a few weeks ago...enough to go to the ER.   Urinalysis and CT scan showed normal kidneys.   The doc said maybe muscle pain.   It hasn't been too bad since then, but it has flared up again the last 2 days, and I can hardly move right now.     I soaked in an Epsom salts bath, rubbed deep blue on it.  Then lemongrass.   Added heat.   Tried cold packs.  Nothing is helping.  

My pcm, who is young and doesn't seem concerned enough to get to the root of things, just shrugged it off and sent me to physical therapy.    

I am home alone and almost in tears right now.   I just don't know what else to do.  Does anyone have any advice?  Please and thank you.
Carly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Katz Delauney-Leija MSW
Phoenix Rising LLC
803-530-6199





No comments:

Post a Comment