Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] nasal congestion

What works for me is a small amount of peppermint in my hands and breathe to unplug…also I use a Nettie pot and I mix 2 cups of warm water with 1-2 teaspoons of quality sea salt to make a saline solution.   Then I add 2 drops of rosemary and 2 drops of frankincense 2 drops Onguard. I irrigate at least twice a day, sometimes more, and the I put Breath on my neck and along my nostrils and breathe in peppermint.  Finally I take a capsule of 4 drops oregano, 4 drops OnGurard and 4 drops frankincense.  I do this three times daily.  It usually takes about 3 days of the protocol, and I do it more if I still feel effects.

On Feb 29, 2012, at 6:15 PM, brenda wrote:

Hi there.  for the last two weeks my nose has been very plugged up, I
can't sleep, it hurts behind the eyes, etc., I have tried everything I
know of, breathe, eucalyptus, could I please get some more
suggestions?  thanks,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Katz Delauney-Leija MSW
Phoenix Rising LLC
803-530-6199





No comments:

Post a Comment