Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] where to store xEO?

What are your thoughts about the following story: I keep my LLV
bottles on a turntable on top of my microwave (right next to the
stove). Apparently, the heat from the oven or range top was not so
good for the xEO Mega capsules, which got a little soft. They feel
sticky now and the fish oil smell is so strong that Carl can't gag
them down. I have almost a full bottle, and I'm not throwing them out,
so I told him to just hold his nose and swallow them. After this
happened, I read the fine print on the bottle which said to store them
in a "cool" dry place. Do you know if anyone keeps theirs in the
fridge and if that's a good idea?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment