Tuesday, February 28, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim & Sassy contest

I would call customer service. They are amazing and always very
helpful.

On Feb 28, 12:37 am, Sharon Sevy <sharons...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I turned in my paperwork for the contest in a timely manner. Last year, I entered and found out 3 days before the end I wasn't even accepted!  This year, I waited a week and called to see if everything was in order.  They said I'd get an email in 2 weeks letting me know.  NOTHING.  I called back after 2 weeks, and they said wait 3 weeks because they were behind.  I called back-NOTHING.  Has anyone else received a letter stating you were indeed  in the contest?  From where did it come-which email address?  I feel like I'm being put off and I'm very frustrated about the whole thing.
> Sharon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment