Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Female issues or what?

also Whisper, Basil, and possibly the Photoestrogen one might help. I
use to use FM Assist and it was wonderful. I am very sad they no
longer sell it.

On Feb 28, 11:31 pm, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would try Zendocrine oil and cleanse.  A toxic liver is a common cause
> for hormonal headaches.
>
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Valerie Hampton <
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> vale...@donhamptonrealtor.com> wrote:
> > A dear friend that has used essential oils for quite a while & is
> > getting on board w/doTERRA reports:  (What do I tell her?  I was
> > hopeful the 1st month when she had some luck w/Solace.)
>
> > I have been having migraines before and during my period as well as
> > moodiness/anxiety and fatigue.  Last month I used Solace on my feet
> > before bed (because I hate the smell) and I only had one very minor
> > headache and a lighter period, although longer in days.
>
> > This month, I had horrible headaches before and for 2 weeks after my
> > period.  Nothing seemed to help.  Not Solace, past tense, peppermint,
> > OTC meds or anything!
> > ________________________________________
> > THANK YOU in advance
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Sharon Hoehner
> *www.zeolitepro.com<http://www.ncdsecretlaunch.com/detoxqueen>www.endcandidablog.com
> *
> *(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
> (604) 905-9240 Cell Phone *

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment