Monday, February 27, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Pb assist headaches

Are you drinking a lot of water? Did you have migraines before this?
I've yet to have someone mention a reaction to PB Assist. And migraines
are a new reaction for me. Anyone else have that reaction?
gin
On 2/27/2012 11:59 AM, annalaura brown wrote:
>
> I just finished using gx assist and its my second day for the pb
> assist and im getting really bad almost migrane like headaches. Any
> ideas why? I've only taken 1 pill with breakfast. I also get migranes
> when I take the xomega the fish oil one from the llv pack. Even with
> just 1 pill. The other two are fine its just that one. Does any one
> else have this problem? I want to be able to take these but I can't if
> im going to have these headaches. Yuck. I just had a physical and lab
> work at the d
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment