Monday, February 27, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: oil for after operation

I would add On Guard to the mix as well to prevent infection. Use it
on her feet and around her incision site, not ON it just yet until
stitches come out and steri strips removed. Then you can put the On
Guard straight onto the incision itself twice a day, for the next
week. Mix the On Guard with FCO if there are any open areas in the
incision as the cinnamon in the oil can make those areas sting

Also, if it starts looking like she's having probelms with circulation
or clotting in the area, add cypress. Immortelle does have some
heichrysum in it, so it would really help with clotting and
circulation issues anyway, plus it helps with forming healthy scar
tissue.. A little bit of immortelle, even mixed with FCO, will go a
long way. The FCO will also keep the skin flexible and will help
prevent cracking and flaking of the skin.

Also, just in case any ligaments may have been damaged in the process,
lemongrass. For pain, Deep Blue. However, if you don't have Deep Blue,
Clove mixed 1:1 with FCO works well as an alternative.

The oils you suggest can be applied neat. I would apply those twice a
day. Just my opinion. However, I am sure that there are others with
more experience than I who can give you a more precise regimen to
follow.

This may sound like a lot, but I feel it's better to be safe than
sorry. I can tell you that this regimen I have suggested has really
helped with my surgical site that I have on my wrist from three and a
half weeks ago. I see the surgeon later this week for a post-op check-
up. I think he'll be VERY surprised with my progress. I know I am. :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment