Tuesday, February 28, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Herniated disc

I am getting ready to send out samples to a man who has back pain
from a herniated disc. He has never used oils before. I have read
all of the posts on here for this issue. It is a new injury, perhaps
3 weeks old, he is young and wants to avoid prescriptive meds and try
to heal things up. With so many oils recommended I am unsure which
might be the most effective and have the best results. I was hoping
to send 2 or 3 sample vials for him to try. Here is a list of the
oils I complied from this site and everythingessential.me. I have all
but Deep Blue.

-helicrysm, white fire, cypress, frankincense, aromatouch, deep blue,
balance, lemongrass, marjoram, basil, clove, peppermint and pasttense

Thank you for your help!
Angela

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment