Tuesday, February 28, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Linking to exact product in your doTERRA store

You have your own personalized doTERRA website, so that if someone
orders retail off of your site, you will get the comissions from their
order. You can find out what your site is by logging in to your
voffice, and off to the right is a tab on the top that will say My
online store. Then when the drop down box appears, click my settings.
Towards the bottom, You will see what your business site is. There is
an option to personalize it as well. Hope this helps!

On Feb 28, 10:41 am, Megan Maibaum <megan1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Happy Tuesday everyone!
> I'm not sure how to word this so bear with me:
>
> How can I link someone directly to a product (or at least a more specific
> page than just my doTERRA main shopping page) so if I send someone a link
> the order will be credited to me?
>
> I tried being logged in and copying and pasting, but once I cleared my
> cookies that link no longer seems to be linked to me.
>
> Hope that makes sense!
>
> ~ Meganhttp://www.meganshay.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment