Monday, February 27, 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Oil of the week: Lavender

I use lavender constantly (even though I hate the smell:))  I'll list my favorite uses:)
1. I use it mixed with coconut oil for diaper cream (safe for cloth diapers) I use coconut oil that is solid at room temp, melt it to liquid using hot water, add a few drops, then let it harden again
2. I use it on my 8 month old and 2 year old's feet at bedtime when they are overly tired or having a hard time going to sleep (1 drop split between feet)
3. I use it on myself when I can't fall asleep and I'm usually asleep within 10 minutes (1 drop on each foot)
4. I also use it on "owies"

Interesting story: I mailed my mom and dad a sample of lavender because they were struggling with insomnia.  They tried it and liked it so they ordered Lavender and Serenity.  A coworker of my dad's was complaining of not being able to sleep so he gave the rest of his sample to her.  She loved it so she went to her local health foods store and bought a cheap bottle of lavender and it didn't work..hehe...she's ordering some doTERRA now!

> Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:54:32 -0800
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Oil of the week: Lavender
> From: lynn19791997@yahoo.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> What do you use Lavender for? Do you have a success story to tell?
> Please be specific about how much you use/used, where applied and how
> often. Thanks!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment