Tuesday, February 28, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Need advice for Thyroid

This info came from everythingessential.com:

"Pat - There are quite a few testimonials in the archives of
everythingdoterra, I will give you the bullet points of them:

For the Thyroid, regardless of the type and even when it affects the
Adrenal I would suggest applying Balance and geranium to the big toe,
the thyroid areas and the wrist all during the day and alternate the
next week with lemongrass, peppermint, myrrh and clove as a blend to
the same areas. Also dropping frankincense under the tongue, 2 drops,
2-3 times a day. I would also suggest the GX Assist cleanse followed
by the PB Assist and then go on the LLW (Lifelong Wellness
supplements). "

There is more info on the site w/other suggestions....just look under
thyroid:)

Hope this helps!


On Feb 28, 12:27 am, "Dzdote...@aol.com" <Dzdote...@aol.com> wrote:
> My blood work showed what I suspected because of my symptoms...30
> pound weight gain, always cold, sounding like I have a cough in my
> throat! My thyroid is very slow...my doc told me to use oil protocol
> for 3 months. If I don't get results, then I will  have to go with the
> medication which I don't want to do.
> So...tell me....what is the protocol to speed up my thyroid again?
> Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment