Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] removing heavy metals

I remember a long time ago seeing a product that was a pad-sort of
thing you would put on your feet and it would draw out the heavy
metals and toxins in the body. any thoughts on this? Is there a way I
can do this with the oils? It would literally turn the pad a yucky
color with the more it took out of the body. I have an excess of
candida and get yeast infections very easy. I was reading that maybe I
need to get the mercury out of my body and stuff. I am trying to get
pregnant and didn't know if I should try doing the GX Assist now or
not. What about doing it at the beginning of pregnancy?
thanks for putting up with all of my questions!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment