Saturday, January 28, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: EO's for Dummies!

We do indeed have one. It's called Modern Essentials.

On Jan 23, 11:00 am, Gmacc <colbyclaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone thought of putting together a little book called EO's for
> Dummies?  As I read through this webpage there are so many little
> things that I keep learning that I wish I had known when I began using
> doTerra. There is a ton of information out there and it requires a lot
> of time and effort to find it all. Not everyone has the time to
> research it all. One example is when I just happened upon Dr Hills FB
> page (that I didn't know he had). Reading through it and seeing that
> the oils needed to be massaged in well or followed with heat to get
> the full effect of the oil.  Pat, maybe you could compile a book from
> all the questions you've received, with the answers, in your spare
> time (LOL)!  Thanks to everyone who takes the time to reply to our
> questions. I just want to know it all - YESTERDAY!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment