Sunday, January 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bone nutrition

Jennifer
I would be interested in knowing if the bone supplements reversed your
Osteopenia. I have had issues with bone loss. Not sure if this is the
same, as I have no insurance to do extensive testing. But I lost 60%
of the bone in my lower jaw. I am doing the LLV and some oils in hopes
that I will regenerate bone and gum tissue. So far, I don't see much
change. Still having some pain in my lower jaw. Gums still the same.
The Drs I have seen have said I need to do bone graphs and gum graphs.
And this may keep me from losing teeth. Cost will be around $10
thousand. Money I do not have or have access to.

I have the bone nutrients on my next LRP order. I am really hoping
this will work.

On Jan 24, 10:01 pm, Jennifer <jd_dear...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just started on the Bone Nutrients and the LLV(I'm still new to
> doTerra).  I was surprised that they are the only ones with a funny
> smell!  I think it's just the capsules smell funny, they don't smell
> rancid, just kind of "super vitamin" like.  I go in for another
> Dexascan this year and hoping they have reversed Osteopenia, I'm only .
> 1 away from Osteoporosis and just turned 43.  My stomach couldn't
> handle taking the Fosamax at all after a few years and not much
> improvement.  I can't add a lot of calcium because I have had mega
> size kidney stones since I was 8 so if there are other ways to improve
> the absorption I'd love it!
>
> The protocol was back then to eliminate all calcium from your diet,
> which is known now to have the reverse effects and draw calcium from
> your bones and promote more stones.  Plus I developed rheumatoid
> arthritis at 12 years old.  I do not feel the arthritis much at all
> anymore, am not on anything for it at all, so I do believe this can
> all be reversed.  We'll see!
>
> LOVE the LLV.  I have also actually had no kidney pangs and twinges
> since adding lemon/lime/grapefruit to my water.  :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment