Sunday, September 4, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] A-Z USAGE GUIDE

Both are very effective. The A-Z guide is a pocket size guide focusing on 250 ailments and suggested oils to help with them. It works well as a quick reference and is designed to be used with a prospective client when you give them a sample. Cost is 85 cents if you buy 10 packs or more (10 per pack).

The Mini-modern Essentials book is perfect for you to carry with you as a more complete reference and for a new enrollee to help them get comfortable using the oils at home. Cost is significantly higher. They are currently on sale because there is a new addition coming out after convention, even though I don't think this small version will change much.

The two of them do not agree on which oils to use for each ailment in all cases because research was done by two different people. I have, however like using them both. I get several IPCs in my area to go in with me to purchase in bulk so we can all save on cost and shipping.

I don't know where you live, but if you'd like to contact me directly I'd love to send you an A-Z guide to look at to help you better make a decision.

Let me know because I think they are both useful.

Cheri

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 3, 2011, at 10:55 PM, Suzy Howard <suzyqhoward@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have both the A to Z guide, and the new Mini- Modern Essentials from www.aromatools.com , and I much prefer the Mini- ME.  It is also on sale this month, a much better price than the A to Z guide, and the format is also better.  Of course this is just my own opinion.
 
 
Suzy 
 
 
 
 

From: "curlupqueen@hotmail.com" <curlupqueen@hotmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 10:15 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] A-Z USAGE GUIDE

I am trying to decide what tools i would like to use to help share the
oils with my clients. I am interested in the a-z guide but i haven't
actually seen one in person is there a place online that you can view
the whole thing. i click on it on the builddoterra site but it only
shows cover. I would also love to hear what other materials that you
all find helpful in sharing this message with others.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment