Friday, September 23, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] sharing the oils with a dentist

My direct upline leader invested in this pad and it is very nice.  I would recommend it for anyone building a business.  We decided to offer them to our team members for .50 each.  Since most people only have one dentist, it would be silly to have 50 of these on hand.  I think this is a great way to get the most from your tear pads, and the business builders don't have to "foot the bill", for the entire cost.  Just because you may want to be a business builder doesn't mean that you have the means to do it, right?  I bought 5 from her and it was only $2.50 cents, which is in my budget, and I am passing them along to my downline.  If she sells 20 of the tear sheets, the pad will have paid for itself, and she still has 30 more up for grabs.  This really is a TEAM business, and if you have a great team, you can go far.
 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 

From: "curlupqueen@hotmail.com" <curlupqueen@hotmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 8:05 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] sharing the oils with a dentist

After helping someone with a TMJ problem using the oils this mans
dentist and nurses want to hear more about doterra. I'm new and dont
have the dental tear pad that i have seen in the tools and wasn't sure
if I wanted to invest that money for just 1 dentist wondering if
anyone has the tear pad and if it's worth it for presentation purposes
or even if someone had one that you wouldn't care to share with me if
so please let me know i will send you my address. you all have been so
great at helping me thanks again.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment