Friday, September 23, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Taking LLV WITH Prenatal Vitamins...too many vitamins???

in my personal opinion if you have a decent diet not all fast food and processed junk there is no need for prenatals at all! i went through my 2nd pregnancy with none. and he came out my healthiest one! I do believe LLV would be fantastic and all you would need! 

and you are only really deficient in folic acid if you eat like crap. which is why when the processed foods in america became overly popular so did the rates of birth defects go up. and the research into the subject shows that you have to have sufficient amounts BEFORE you concieve in order for it to have any effect on those birth defects anyway because they all happen in the first few weeks when the fetus is forming. in fact new studies coming out are saying it is increasing our risks for cancer. http://www.healthknot.com/folic_acid_studies.html

just my humble opinions

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Ginny Eiseman <ginny@kpunet.net> wrote:
I think folic acid is really important during pregnancy. They recommend it because it prevents certain birth defects. It is a type of B vitamin and is really inexpensive and it certainly can't hurt to take it. Iron is also something that you need more of during pregnancy. Iron is a really tough thing for most people to take so I'm including a link for the only one I've been able to tolerate. If you experience constipation ginger oil works very well. http://www.proferrin.com/proferrin-es.php
If you haven't seen it...   http://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/Pregnancy.html#page=page-2
gin


On 9/22/2011 7:23 PM, Austin Alm wrote:
To be honest I eat as healthy as I can but I definately would not say
my diet is whole foods. I know that the doctors say while pregnant you
need folic acid and iron. LLV does not even have flic acid and the
iron level is 28%...



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
my2.tupperware.com/mindylefort

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment