Saturday, September 3, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Pregnant and thirsty

In that case, I wouldn't worry about your water intake. I aim for a gallon every day, pregnant or nursing. It was my midwife who set my new stardards to 3 or 4 quarts of water everyday.
 
There's some people who believe you should drink half of your weight in ounces. So if you're 150 pounds, you should be drinking 75oz
of water everyday. A gallon (128 oz) is almost exactly half of my weight, so it works well for me.
 
Blessings,
Leah

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM, mjkw <mjk.islovinlife@gmail.com> wrote:
Have not really measured but I don't think so.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment